Information we Collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of information about you:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website (for example, your number of visits to this website, the length of your visit, page views and website navigation paths).
- Information about your computer (for example, your IP address, operating system, and browser type and version).
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
How we Use the Information we Collect
Personal information that you provide to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or as specified on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Run our website and business.
- Personalize our website for you.
- Respond to questions and comments from you.
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
How we Share the Information we Collect
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees or officers, or third party service providers which we have contracted with to provide us with professional services, in all cases as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Any third party service provider to whom we disclose your personal information is contractually restricted from sharing or using such personal information except as authorized by us.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (including our subsidiaries, our parent company and all its subsidiaries).
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- To comply with applicable laws and governmental regulations or comply with any legal obligation we may have.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, including disclosure to exercise our legal rights
- To the purchaser or prospective purchaser of any business or asset that we are selling or considering selling.
- To prevent or detect fraud.
How we Store Personal Information
We will not keep personal information that we collect for any purpose or purposes for longer than is necessary. However, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings or necessary for us to exercise our legal rights.
Security of your Personal Information
We maintain and follow reasonable technical and administrative policies to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, and we will store all personal information you provide to us on our secure servers. However, information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third party websites
Our website may include links to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties or websites operated or maintained by third parties.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand and agree to these changes.
This website is owned and operated by China Rapid Finance. You can contact us by writing to:
China Rapid Finance
5F Building D BenQ Plaza
207 Songhong Rd. Chang’ning District